She just came out with a new album ("Reasonable Woman"), and produced a Paris
Hilton album that's supposed to be released later this year.

(I know, this doesn't specifically answer the question "Sia is still a thing?"
I really liked her early work as the vocalist for Zero 7, and her first few
solo albums - especially "Some People Have Real Problems" in 2008 - but she's
kind of lost me as she's become more pop-oriented.)