I deleted my Twitter account not long after Musk took over. I don’t miss it
at all. There are people on Threads and BlueSky who do nothing except
complain they aren’t Twitter clones (for instance, Threads deemphasizes
political posts). I’m glad none of the social networks do what Twitter did.
Twitter was a flawed, antisocial communications tool. All of them are
flawed, frankly, but Twitter promoted their flaws as features of the
service.

Kevin M. (RPCV)