It's absolutely criminal that Amazon will sell you a box containing the entire
run of a series about a talking super car, but if you search for "Fernwood
2Night", all you get is a bag of dirt.

I downloaded the (mostly) entire run of "Fernwood" a couple of years ago, and
it's still one of the best things I've ever done.  "Clue", for all its faults,
is one of my favorite movies, and two of the moments that make me literally
laugh out loud every single time are just Martin Mull doing bits of physical
comedy.

Damn.