I previously worked at a print shop in a warehouse. While I was there, one
of the machine operators collapsed from heat stoke. Nothing was done to
make the workplace safer. After I left the company, the same employee
collapsed and died. Another guy had his hand chopped off. A woman was
committed to a mental health facility suffering from a nervous breakdown
brought on by conditions at work. Under these circumstances, was it only
the warehouse manager who was responsible, or does the owner of the
company, who not only was aware of the conditions but actively created
them, share the responsibility?

People who like Baldwin want him to be blameless. I am open about my
dislike for the man, but my life experience tells me when tragedies like
this happen, the guy at the top must be held to account or this will just
keep happening. Baldwin oversaw an unsafe work environment. He was made
aware of how unsafe it was. Others were also at fault. Others might be more
at fault. But so was he.

Kevin M. (RPCV)