It just happens that the "60 Minutes" podcast "A Second Look" is also
devoting this week to the 2004 episode where they filmed a lot of the
action at 30 Rock for the week up to the telecast (they lucked out and got
the week Ashlee Simpson was musical guest--say no more). We hear bigger
chunks of Lesley Stahl's interview with Lorne than originally telecast (in
which he talks about the drug culture that's surrounded the show, among
other things), along with interviews with bystander in 6B Conan and Seth
Meyers, Amy Poehler, Tina Fey and Darrell Hammond and the "60 Minutes"
segment producer---where your get your podcasts or the link:

https://link.chtbl.com/60SL?sid=fb&ftag=CNM-00-10aab5j&linkId=587265951&fbclid=IwY2xjawFVgTBleHRuA2FlbQIxMAABHTdLkC7-A7c5fj6f5JKHBr_HgbtVNiLqA5JYQQytt4T15QDe7_hFdQHAHQ_aem_IoR-gfzVJBLAWJaxxdh5LA