Played Roman Brady/John Black on Days of our Lives for four decades. I
remember him as a kind and funny man. As an NBC Page, I could count on him
to save my studio tours, especially if even one of the tourists liked
talking about baseball. I always thought he was a better actor than a soap
opera deserved, he never behaved as though it was beneath him.

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/drake-hogestyn-dead-days-of-our-lives-john-black-1236159163/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR13sI_SQEg6mgqUkbFKWEqcmniY96pdRDTMQXfGcW4UdjVAd6dqg_589tY_aem_75xemJm9vFLSH1D9DEAaww