On Nov 14, 2011, at 1:48 PM, Corbin Simpson wrote:

> ... I think it's a lot better than letting us rely on Github.

I don't want to "rely" on github.  I want our official presence there (which is
already there) to be current and properly maintained so that people who use
Github for other reasons (discovery, convneience, gists, because "social
networks" are cool, whatever) have the ability to use it if it's convenient for
them to get started writing code.

It should be pretty well-known at this point that I don't really like github
either, but what I like a lot less than github is losing potential contributors
for any reason.

-glyph