Sure! I can only think of three things that need to be done:

1. Add a wiki page detailing the process you proposed. It may be helpful to
display an example email showing what should be included in a new
contributor request. The following pages should have links to the new
policy:
  - https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedDevelopment#Policies
  - https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ContributingToTwistedLabs

I can create the wiki page and the example email. To do so, I'll need to
get wiki permissions added to my trac account.

2. Activate the email address com...@twistedmatrix.com and compile a list
of people to whom new commit requests should be sent for review. I can't do
this.

3. Send an email to the general mailing list once the new pages are up to
announce the new advancement path. I can do this.

Is there anything I'm missing?

- Chris // herrwolfe

--
Chris Wolfe