All,

I'd like to submit a patch to convert t.conch.ssh to the new logging. The main reason is that the conch code logs a *lot* of really, really, really boring crap that I want to throw away because it just clutters up the logs e.g.

https://github.com/twisted/twisted/blob/twisted-16.2.0/twisted/conch/ssh/connection.py#L454

Moving it to the new logging would, at very least, let me trivially write an observer which throws away these by module.

Does anyone have an example ticket/commit for a conversion to the new logging showing the general style, and the technique used for writing tests for that?

Cheers,
Phil