hi:
     I wrote a SSH server with Twisted Conch. I want to support for the
'keyboard-interactive' authentication .ChallengeResponseAuthentication controls
support for the 'keyboard-interactive' authentication scheme defined in
RFC-4256. The 'keyboard-interactive' authentication scheme could, in theory,
ask a user any number of multi-facited questions. In openssh the
"ChallengeResponseAuthentication" option can be configured in
"/etc/ssh/sshd_config". But in twisted i don't know how to do that enable the
"ChallengeResponseAuthentication" option ?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38364930/python-ssh-servertwisted-conch-set-challengeresponseauthentication-to-yes
    Best regards,
    ---jianchen