Hi Clayton,

On February 27, 2017 at 6:07:14 PM, Clayton Daley (clayton.da...@gmail.com)
wrote:

[SNIP]

Obviously Glyph couldn't answer this question so his interjection came off as
condescendingly unhelpful.  Perhaps it's not an impression he deserves, but he
got off to a horrible start when he responded to my first ever Twisted question
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22896993/persisting-data-in-a-twisted-app)
without bothering to add anything (sound familiar?).

I rarely interject because I'm no developer... just an entrepreneurial
jack-of-all-trades (masters in business, bachelors in business, minor in CS --
albeit from Carnegie Mellon) that sometimes contributes to our partly-Twisted
product.  However, you've succeeded in making my unusual perspective feel most
unwelcome... so you'll be glad to know that you're never going to have to
suffer me again.

I think your characterization various parties involved in this thread is
unfair, and that you are expressing an inappropriate sense of entitlement.
Enumerating your academic degrees in no way enhances any point you are trying
to make here, and strikes me as argument from authority.  It is a shame that
some miscommunication has occurred, and I think a more positive outcome could
be achieved if you’d walk back a few of these remarks and re-engage.

L. Daniel Burr