On 2019-06-21 12:05, Glyph wrote:

On Jun 21, 2019, at 6:39 AM, Jean-Paul Calderone <exar...@twistedmatrix.com> wrote: I can't see any Azure Pipeline configuration in the repository, I don't see much information on the ticket that (maybe?) introduced Azure Pipeline usage.

Once you're logged in, I think you can also see the build configuration, under "edit pipeline" in the same menu the "retry" item is in. Not sure if there are some permissions to manage here for either the retry or edit buttons. If there are, and you can't see either of them, let's get them set up for anyone who wants them; but I think Github org membership should be sufficient, since from what I can tell in their control panel that's how I had permission.

Do we want Azure Pipelines config on their website while Travis, AppVeyor, and Circle are all in our source repository?

Cheers,
-kyle