On dt., jul. 09 2019, Thomas Westfeld wrote:

Dear all,

I would love to see a new release of ldaptor, which incorporates the recent compatibility fixes with python 3.

Furthermore I have submitted a new pull request for ticket #9596 and revised my pull request about documentation fixes #9243.

Best regards,
Thomas

This would be awesome indeed.

I keep going even if maybe only tangentially related: I want to stop deploying my ugly hacks to klein :-D [1].
[1]: https://github.com/twisted/klein/issues/96

The reason why I raise that is because IIUC, ldaptor and klein have the same kind of relationship to the Twisted project?

Is there anything specific that can be done to help with the releases of these non-core but very related and useful components?
--
Evilham