I would like to note that this migration has now finished, and you can now log
in via GitHub. Legacy logins have been disabled, and previous admin accounts
(except for a current handful) have been revoked in the name of minimising our
security surface; if you once had access to our Trac and would like to still
use it, please let me know what your GitHub user account is, and I can set
those permissions back up.

- Amber