Hello everyone.

If you use friendfeed, you may know that if you post a new status
message on twitter, it appears in your friendfeed account only in 2 or
3 seconds. I think there is a ping API protocol between twitter and
friendfeed.

How can we do that? For instance, I follow your account and you're
updating your status very frequently (i.e. new status per minute) I
can make a cronjob which gets your status message with RSS, but I
think this is not a good way to that if you follow nearly a hundred of
people. friendfeed does this for at least 30.000 twitter users and
gets updates instantly.

Any ideas?