I have received the null value of favorited statuses more frequently today.

Thousands of my app users have been struggling for these days. (I
guess several other iPhone clients also crash when they receive the
null values.)

I submitted the new version of my app to AppStore 4 days ago but I
guess it will take for another few days to get an approval. If you
could address the things on the server side, it would help my users
very much.

Regards,
Kazuho