No documentation update yet...can you please just tell me what the
subsequent update limit is so I can update my code to prevent
redundant posts?  In the meantime I'm going to limit identical posts
to no more than one a minute. (Don't worry, I don't expect the app to
update nearly that often...but it may happen while testing.)