Fixed: irregular/truncated attributes in responses from /users/show

You also truncated the theme values that I was using to skin my app
according to the user preferences.

It's ok to have an authenticated method that gives you everything and
one unauthenticated that give you parts of it (anonymize the db).

Can you please tell me what are the plans? Should I add authentication
to the requests?
 When will this be fixed?

Thanks.

Nuno