Hi,

I have an app which keeps track of the last fetched tweet ID and then
pulls all tweets since then. In the mornings, when I've had my app
offline all night, it usually has to g back and pull multiple pages of
tweets by using the page and count parameters in conjunction with the
since_id parameter.

The last few days it appears that it doesn't fetch anything beyond
page 4. For instance, if I use the following URL to fetch all tweets
since last night, I only get up to 4 pages and then page 5 onwards has
no data:
http://twitter.com/statuses/friends_timeline.xml?since_id=1065043064&page=4&count=200

Is this normal behaviour? I didn't think it worked like this before
and that it returned however many pages (back to 24 hours) of data
there was. Am I imagining things or has something changed?

Regards,

Fahim