Here is my curlopt's-
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_URL, "$url");
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Expect:'));
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, 2);
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, array('image' => '@'.
$image));
curl_setopt($curl_handle, CURLOPT_USERPWD, "$username:$password");

Twitter isn't returning anything at all now. The $buffer variable from
"$buffer = curl_exec($curl_handle);" is coming back empty.
Thanks for your help!