I realize session auth isn't supported, but considering that JSONP
callbacks are, is it possible to avoid a prompt for username and
password when making requests w/ JSON callbacks that require them?
Since I'm basically just injecting javascript to make the request,
it's not obvious to me how to send the username and password along
with it, even if I'm providing it each and every time without making a
"real" cross-domain request which isn't possible. All All I'm after is
a way to explicitly provide the username/password rather than submit
to a prompt.