Hi all,

One correction on issue 235. I re-read the original thread and this one and there are two issues discussed. The first is that you can only get 20 results from the replies method. This is the one being fixed by allowing &count=30 to return 30 results. Interleaved in the original email thread, but not reflected in the Google Code issue, is a discussion about return the number of replies to a given user. That is not going to be fixed as part of issue 235, and I think it might be what dhaval is asking about. If that's something people need please open an issue at http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford / @mzsanford