Hi Matt, Thx for answer...
OAuth isn't hard ;)

A couple of days i have learned some about it and put this on my TestApp to
see how works.

I'm glad to see that You guys worrie about the final user. Let's bring it
on...

We had just to generate our api_key and secret, and sort all parameters of
the method (including api_key and secret) to creat a signature... (basically
of course)

So... don't worrie with us (developers)

--
Analista Desenvolvedor