Good point.

It had been so long since I joined I forgot there was no proper welcome message. I'll add one now pointing people to http://apiwiki.twitter.com/FAQ .

Thanks;
  — Matt

On Feb 10, 2009, at 03:20 PM, Andrew Badera wrote:

100% agreed Peter.

Since Day One there has been a horrendous amount of redundant inquiry on this list.

Is the information just not obvious enough? Not organized or presented well enough?

Thanks-
- Andy Badera
- and...@badera.us
- (518) 641-1280
- Tech Valley Code Camp 2009.1: http://www.techvalleycodecamp.com/
- Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=andrew+badera

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Peter Denton <petermden...@gmail.com> wrote: Ok, this might come across as being sarcastic, but I am being 100% genuine here.

My question is: how do you miss this?

Again, not trying to piss anyone off, but seriously asking a question hoping you might provide some insight for a product manager.

Would it be better if you:
received an email with a "read this first"?
were forced to play in a sandbox and simulate worst case scenarios?
were allowed to pay for immediate whitelisting?
I am just curious on this. I know these are delicate questions, but would love any feedback.