Hi-- we're noticing that though our follower count is going up, the
emails to us saying "X is now following you" are not coming in. We're
also not receiving emails when we get a direct message, and we suspect
that when we follow someone, they're not getting an email telling them
as much.

Though this doesn't have to do directly with the API, it's definitely
part of the whole circuit, and our code relies on those emails to know
who our new followers are....

So just wondering, any info about what's going on with email
notifications? Is it just us or a Twitter issue? I don't see anything
on the status blog.

thanks
Eric