Hi,

I have 2 apps http://FriendOrFollow.com (I haven't changed the code on
this site in weeks) and http://FeaturedUsers.com (uses the Zend
Framework to access Twitter). Both of these sites are using the same
authentication and are giving me the error "Unable to Connect to
tcp://twitter.com:80. Error #110: Connection timed out."

I've been checking my rate limit status quite a bit, and it doesn't
seem to shift below 20k for some unknown reason. My rate limit right
now is 19998 because I manually hit "http://twitter.com/statuses/
followers.xml" twice, just to see if the API was working.

Did I miss a vital update to the API or something? What could be
happening, that my apps are broken, but I can still manually hit the
API?

Thanks!

Dusty