To add to Blaine's comments, we would love to see folks with general
ideas or thoughts about improving OAuth's user experience contribute
to the existing OAuth wiki: http://wiki.oauth.net (also a PBWiki) or
sharing your thoughts on the OAuth mailing list(s).

The iMovie to YouTube flow that Blaine alluded to can be seen here:

http://flickr.com/photos/factoryjoe/sets/72157601300877805/

This slidedeck gives an overview of OAuth and demonstrates the Fire
Eagle flow:

http://www.slideshare.net/factoryjoe/oauth-ftw-presentation

Here's how Pownce dealt with this on the iPhone:

http://factoryjoe.com/blog/2008/07/11/oauth-for-the-iphone-pownceapp/

Looking forward to your feedback!

Chris