Hi there,

I am working on a fix for the case where a brand new token takes a few seconds to propagate to all of our database slaves. During that time you would see errors like "Invalid / expired Token" and then they would suddenly start working. They may even work on some requests and not others because you don't hit the same database every time. Like I said, working on a fix for it now. Once the fix is done I'll keep and eye out for more reports like this.

Thanks;
  — Matt