I would guess that there won't be a form to take CSV files but perhaps
there will be a temporary API method that jus returns access tokens.
The CSV file would have to include the users passwords to verify that
the submitter actually had permission to edit their profiles. Probably
not a good idea to have CSV files with loads of Twitter
username:passwords hanging around.

It is a little bit more work but you already have the basic auth code
and you will have to write the OAuth code. Might as well have them
running in parallel with an if check to see if they have set up OAuth
yet.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | http://the.hackerconundrum.com