On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 9:15 PM, Scott C. Lemon <scottcle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the current maximum size of the location field?  I've looked
> around and have not yet found a doc that tells me what to expect.
>
> I want to ensure that I am caching the entire location string ...

I'd like to know that too.

The Location field seems to get truncated after a certain number of
characters, but not immediately.

I've put in a long Location and had it work for awhile and then
suddenly I notice that it's been shortened.  I'm not sure if this is
due to some app that I'm using which is truncating it or if Twitter
does.

If it is Twitter it seems strange that it works for awhile.

FWIW

TjL