Hi All,

A client of mine would like a price quote for a twitter wall
application. The scenario is that people attend to a concert and that
they can send tweets for everyone there to see. Therefore I'm guessing
that the concert's "channel" needs to be something that people can
subscribe to, so their twitter messages are shown on the big screen.

Can I assume that anyone who has a "twitter-ready" smartphone, can
also register themselves on a mobile web site?

I'm new at the twitter API, but have lots of experience with PHP,
MySQL and other API's (Google Maps, for example).

Best regards and thank you for taking the time to read this.
Marvelade