Hello,

I just finished a web site where documents are published and articles
are written.
I am using SQL Server and each Document ID or Article ID is a GUID.
I am using ASP.NET MVC 1.0.

I would like to open a twitter account where I would post the title of
all documents and articles published on this web site so the users
could follow it through twitter.

The problem is that if a document is updated or deleted on the web
site it should be also on twitter.

My idea was to send the same Document ID or Article ID when I create
it in twitter.

But as far as I know Twitter uses INT as id and I am not even sure if
I can define ...
... Or if it is defined internally will I get the value back?

Anyway, does anyone knows the best way to create this synchronization?

Thanks,
Miguel