Twitter.com. If your application interacts with the API and uses the source
parameter the it will show up on individual tweets like:
https://twitter.com/poseurtech/status/1356664112. See "about 17 hours ago
from Identica". The highlighted part would be replaced with TwitterBEIS.

The pbwiki site is community based and anybody can add their application to
the list.

--
Abraham Williams | http://the.hackerconundrum.com
Web608 | Community Evangelist | http://web608.org