Thanks for the heads up and info on v2 Doug. Let me check again because as of last night I was also seeing the "notifications" tag missing.

Josh

Doug Williams wrote:
Joshua,
I'm getting the followers element for both xml and json data. That method is supposed to return the following element so if you are still seeing this problem, please reply here and create a new issue to track the defect.

Also, we know variability causes headaches and we are working towards uniformity. It makes developing for and maintaining the API challenging. Twitter is growing up fast and what is being learned now will make it's way into future releases, like the v2 milestone on the horizon.

Doug Williams
Twitter API Support
http://twitter.com/dougw