Hi Graeme,

I think I'm doing a similar thing - I want to use Twitter as the
registration and login process for my app. Right now, Twitter asks for
approval every time the user logs into the account. Is there a way to
say "remember this application" and then always accept auth requests
from that application in future, like OpenID does?

Long story short, I'm using OAuth like OpenID. Sorry to hijack your
thread, but I think we're after the same thing.

Thanks,
Elliott