Hi there,

Is your application registered as read-only by chance? If it is POSTs will fail but the message should be a little more descriptive.

Thanks;
  — Matt

On Mar 26, 2009, at 11:34 AM, Baishampayan Ghose wrote:

I'm having a little trouble with oAuth - I'm getting an Invalid OAuth
Request with a HTTP 401. I'm sure the signature is correct, and all
I'm trying to do is get a request token. Has anyone had this problem
before and if so how did you fix it?

Now I am facing the same problem. For me GET works fine, but POST is
giving a 401. Have you faced any better luck yet?