The "since" parameter doesn't achieve what I want since it pulls in
all the unneeded tweets AFTER the specified date as well.

This isn't just a personal project; if I can get this to work, it
would be on a multi-user scale, where each user supplies his or her
twitter credentials and can then see their tweets when they click on a
specific day. Manually downloading a CSV file and parsing it each and
every time would be a waste of server resources. It seems like the API
would be robust enough to handle a "SELECT ALL TWEETS FROM $date".

Is it impossible to write a script that will show me my own tweets for
a given day?