OAuth apps automatically get their source info added. The app ids must be
getting jumbled somewhere. A work around might be to manually set source=web
or whatever source you want.

Try creating an bug report: http://code.google.com/p/twitter-api/issues/list

--
Abraham Williams | Hacker | http://abrah.am