Twitter does not currently support this. It probably would be possible to
get OAuth have this functionality it would probably be a pretty ugly hack.
My guess is it would be easier to implement with OpenID.

Abraham

--
Abraham Williams | Hacker | http://abrah.am
@poseurtech | http://the.hackerconundrum.com