If you tap Reply in Twittelator [or Twittelator Pro, both iPhone apps], it adds the in_reply_to_status_id to the message you replied to in the status.

If you do a New Tweet in Twittelator, it doesn't.

PS: just because I haven't posted before doesn't mean that I don't read the twitter-development most religiously every day ;-)

Date: Sun, Apr 5 2009 5:15 pm
From: Julio Biason

Twittelator probably isn't sending the "in_reply_to_status_id", so
Twitter is taking the second as a "mention" and not a proper reply.

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 9:57 AM, SuNcO <sunco...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Before post this i do a search but didn't found this exactly

If i check the friends_timeline.xml, the first two msgs are replies. I
can see the replied_user_id, nick etc..

But in web i can't. I just see the first reply

You can see a screenshot here: http://sunco.codigoplus.com/twitter1.png
(290 KB)

--
Julio Biason <julio.bia...@gmail.com>