Andrew, please, less noise and more info. You are getting really
annoying lately.

Noorani, the source parameter is a code, which you had to request. I'm
saying "had" 'cause, as a few hours ago, Twitter decided to remove the
request form for new applications using the Basic Auth. See
http://groups.google.com/group/twitter-development-talk/browse_thread/thread/ce57405a08483877

I guess the safe way is check if there is a new version of the library
you're using that uses OAuth instead of Basic Auth or look for another
library. Twitter keeps a list of libraries here:
http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Libraries#PHP

--
Julio Biason <julio.bia...@gmail.com>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/juliobiason