Hi Chad,

They should, yes. I did not test what will happen if you already have a user_id or screen_name parameter but based on the logic it should add a second one. For an example of what they look like where there are no other parameters take a gander at the return page on Abraham's sample app: http://twitter.abrah.am/

Thanks;
  — Matt