Hello all,
I wanted to throw out, what I would consider a necessary use case for oAuth.

An App should be able to revoke User access.
In the app dashboard in the twitter console, an App should be able to create
a block list, which prevents a user from accessing the app in the future.

Reason being, a spammer/bad person may be causing problems in your app.
Since App's are losing control of the login process, App's should then have
the ability somewhere in the process to revoke that user's ability to get
into the 3rd party system

On a serious note,
Also, how in the heck do I make my tweets say "from My APP" and not "from
web"?
I tried source=Firefox, source=AOLdialup, and source=javascript, but none of
those seemed to work.

--
Peter M. Denton
www.twibs.com