Hi there,

I have seen reports from a few developers about this consistent robot page. I have been looking into this morning and I believe I have a fix. The problem is a bug with how active tokens are handled when an application has been deleted. I'm working on getting the fix reviewed now. I'll let you know once the fix has been deployed.

Thanks;
  — Matt Sanford / @mzsanford