I'm doing some testing this morning with the search API, which was
working for a while but now is returning HTTP 406 Not Acceptable. Is
this a symptom of the search API rate limiting? I ran a few queries
with curl by hand, then ran a loop to see how far back the results
pages go.

The search API docs says rate limited requests should see 503 Service
Unavailable, was wondering if it changed.

I'll try it again in an hour or so and see if the search API starts
responding again. But would still like to know if the response code
for search rate limiting has changed.