Hi Yusuke,

Unfortunately the "source:" operator as it is currently implemented has a few shortcomings. One is that it requires a query, and the second is that it can only search the last 7 days. This is a known performance issue and we're still looking for a way we can remove the restriction. I'll talk to Doug about updating the docs.

Thanks;
  – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
      Twitter API Developer