Hi Rhys,

Bas request is generally something like unescaped characters in the URL. Can you try with curl and send the URL causing the problem?

Thanks;
  – Matt Sanford / @mzsanford
      Twitter API Developer

On Apr 23, 2009, at 09:08 AM, rhysmeister wrote:

Hi Matt,

I'm getting

"Error: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request."

Definatly not rate limiting here.

Rhys