The oauth_callback parameter was just disabled do to security issues.
Currently only the registered callback works. If you need a different
callback location for development set up a second application.

--
Abraham Williams | http://the.hackerconundrum.com
Hacker | http://abrah.am | http://twitter.com/abraham