I posted this yesterday, but the post appeared to vanish into the
ether, during the OAuth 'outage' my dev version of Hahlo 4 (which uses
OAuth) continued to work fine, is this because I was already logged in
and the token was still valid? I'm guessing if I'd logged out/
unauthorized then I wouldn't have been able to log back in.

Not that it matters now though, good work in getting things back up
again so quickly :)

Personally the missing user info in the callback is no big deal for
me, as I'm calling verify_credentials to get the "full" profile
anyway. (Took me quite a while to even notice it was being
returned...)