Hello Twitter developers,

I hope I'm not duplicating my message... I sent it twice by Email but
I got posting errors replied back by Google.
I apologise in advance for this question. I read the notice on the
welcome page and I hesitated before sending my Email but well. I
really didn't find my answer anywhere.

I am using CURL to post a status update. It means that I don't use
OAuth and my authentication is Basic. However, I'd like to be able to
post my update with the name of my application. Is this possible? Or
do I inevitably need an instance of either PHP, Perl, Python or
something similar... The current version of my app is only ment to be
some kind of proof of concept.

About my app:
It is a small server side phone aplication that allows you to post
voice clips as status update, using a regular phone, as long as the
phone number used to dial in is linked to a Twitter account.
My updates are public and you can see how it looks like on
http://twitter.com/ekavun.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Emrah